Why should you trust SDI worldwide to be your partner for MRI shielding projects? It’s simple. The benefits we offer architects surpass anything else on the market.
SDI can protect and enhance your professional reputation by:
- Offering an MRI shielding system of superior quality that greatly exceeds the National Building Code requirement, that requested most often by equipment manufacturers. For example, SDI has chosen not to use wood in its shield structure, as this material is regularly barred from hospital settings around the world (due to the risks of fire, mould and infection).
- Providing structural integrity through a proven tubular steel support system.
- Maximizing the acoustic performance of the shield and examination room.
The SDI shield has earned its reputation as the quietest on the market. SDI has such confidence in this product that it is the only manufacturer to publish its STC results.
Acoustic properties unique to the SDI shield (not including common or finished walls):
- Standard door: 38FSTC
- Standard window: 46FSTC
- Armored panels: 32FSTC
- Expert installation.
- Doors that are both functional and elegant.
SDI has a history of long-lasting relationships with the largest architectural firms by assisting them on numerous projects.
Why wait? Take advantage of SDI’s advanced expertise today »
- Initial consultation
- Participation in the planning process
- Preliminary drawings